SoundFxWizard has announced the release of its TEXTROBOT instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
TEXTROBOT is a NI Kontakt instrument designed to help you in the sound design of UI sounds and to produce retriggered samples for VFX text animations.
All samples are 165 and they are easily accessible using a MIDI master keyboard from the first octave. You can choose a category to load a set of samples and play it manually or in the retriggered way (if active) by holding down the note.
- Click (10 samples): very tight, clicky sounds for UI interface usage or small text VFX.
- Bleeps (16 samples): it contains bleeping sounds, tones, and alerts for telemetrics and sci-fi sound design.
- Big Size (16 samples): a collection of low frequency sounds for big title animation.
- Percussive (22 samples): organic and processed percussive sounds like shakers, maracas, and woods for multimedia apps or menu sound design.
- Fun (30 samples): a collection of funny sounds for cartoonish motion graphics.
- Digital (20 samples): glitches and lo-fi sounds for experimental videos.
- Keys (28 samples): keyboards, typewriters, and mouse sounds.
- Mechanical (23 samples): switches, clangs, squeaks, and metal impact sounds for mechanic motion graphics.
TEXTROBOT is available for purchase for 49 EUR. Requires Kontakt 5.5 or higher, full version.