Soundhack releases Freesound Bundle 5.1
Soundhack has released Freesound Bundle 5.1, a collection of free effect plug-ins.
These plug-ins were developed by Tom Erbe as class demonstrations while teaching computer music and studio techniques at UC San Diego.
Freesound Bundle 5.1 includes:
- +chebyshev – a distortion unit which uses various low-order chebyshev polynomials to add even or odd harmonic distortion
- +decimate – bit depth and sample rate reduction for added aliasing and decimation noise. a very noisy plugin
- +phasescope – the standard studio tool for seeing the phase relation between your left and right channels. also includes a bit meter
- +compand – is a combined compressor/expander plugin. It has a softknee control as well as a switchable rms/peak level detector
- +matrix – a mid-side to left-right encoder and decoder. for mid-side microphone arrays, but also useful when needing to apply effects to only the center or the sides of a stereo mix
There is currently no manual, or any presets. These will be added if there is enough positive feedback. (so let Tom know if you’d like manuals or presets!)
This is the same as the AU release of last year, but I have fixed numerous bugs (esp. in compand), and have added VST, RTAS and Windows support.
Audiosonic.dk releases DigiDrum Pro