Soundiron releases Bamblong 2.0 sample library for Kontakt
Soundiron has announced the release of version 2.0 of its Bamblong sample library featuring the sounds of a hand-crafted Southeast Asian bamboo idiophone.
For our new version 2.0, we’ve added a full-featured custom user interface with powerful fully-automatable performance controls. The included EQ, Reverb and Uberpeggiator meta-arp system give the Bamblong 2.0 a whole host of new musical potential and playability.
Bamblong 2.0 features
- 5 Main Articulations:
- Dry, Studio-Recorded Multisamples with Mallets
- Dry, Studio-Recorded Multisamples with Brushes
- Dry Brush Rolls w/ release samples
- Wet, Hall Looping Sustains w/Release
- Sustaining tonal pads and evolving atmospheres
- 2,519 Samples (standard pcm wav).
- 17 .nki files (unlocked format).
- 1.56 GB installed.
- 24 bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav format.
- Over 50 custom convolution reverb impulses.
- Format(s): Kontakt 4.2.4 .nki and pcm .wav.
The sample library is available for introductory price of $39 USD through May 1st, 2013 (regular $49 USD). Requires Kontakt version 4.2.4+ full version.