Soundlib has released version 2.0 its G-Player native Giga file player for Mac OS X and Windows.
No conversion required. G-Player is a native Gigastudio file player designed to play the large banks that require disk streaming. G-Player allows you to quickly modify some program parameters (ADSR, VCA, VCF…) without having to edit and save the giga file.
Changes in G-Player v2.0
- The standalone version has 8 MIDI ports and is therefore able to support up to 96 MIDI channels.
- A 16 track audio mixer with built-in Compressor, EQ and support for 2 external effect plug-ins. All parts are now routed to the audio mixer.
- A new G-Sound utility that scan your hard drives and build a database of all your Giga files.
- The stack icon in the toolbar has been replaced by individual stack buttons for each part.
- The VCA and VCF can be adjusted for each part in a stack.
- The part order in a stack can be modified by simply dragging one part up or down.
- The built-in keyboard displays the notes played on an external keyboard or MIDI track.
- Each part has a new pitch transpose control.
G-Player for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) costs $149 USD.