SoundMorph announces Wave Warper sound fx software
SoundMorph has announced Wave Warper, a standalone software for Windows and Mac for creating sound fx.
Wave Warper is a revolutionary new way to create your own amazing custom whooshes, passbys, morphed sounds, and sample mayhem.
It combines up to 6 sound file layers to create one new dynamic file using multiple real-time controllable effects and optional VST plugins.
Wave Warper features
- Load up to 6 sound files.
- Load up to 10 VST plugins within Wave Warper.
- Real-time user controlled XY pad allows you to ‘perform’ Wave Warper.
- Pitch, volume, panning, and filtering defined envelopes follow along in real-time.
- Randomizes your sound library folders to quickly generate new sounds.
- Sine, triangle and square LFOs.
- Wind and whistle generators.
- 2 compressors.
- 9 filter settings that follow along in real-time.
- Volume fluctuation on each file for creating dynamic sounds per layer.
- Leap Motion control option. Leap Motion sold separately here.
- Compatible with Mac and PC (32 bit and 64 bit).
Wave Warper is available to pre-order for $55 USD until November 4th, 2013 (regular $69 USD).