Soundprovocation has released Ethnic Bagpipe, a sampled instrument featuring the sounds of an authentic Baltic bagpipe.
Ethnic Bagpipe features
- Two tonalities – C and D.
- Diapason: one octave + drone.
- Two articulations, selectable by keyboard velocity.
- Recorded multiple samples to recreate natural feel of the instrument. Each note of the articulation presented has 9 variations. Every time you press a single note, you will hear a different variation. There are 193 samples total recorded.
- As bagpipe can play continuously, all samples in this instrument are precisely looped.
- The sound is pure – you can add your favorite reverb or other preferable effects.
- Dedicated to: folk, neo-folk music composers, movie, theatre soundtrack producers and composers with special needs to add something unordinary and extra natural to their creations.
Ethnic Bagpipe is available in EXS24 and Kontakt format (24bit/44.1kHz .aiff), for the introductory price of 9.99 EUR until the end of March (regular price 19.99 EUR).