Soundprovocation has released Vocalotheque, a sample library made from recorded samples of a vocal ensemble (5 men and 5 women).
Our main goal was to make an instrument that was full of life and random overtones. “Vocalotheque” is made to sound more like voices of regular people than sterile, an overly polished academic choir. The voices we recorded are those of professionals and regular people that can really sing. This time we used our favorite way to recreate natural sound – a “round robin loops” of sampler groups: each note has 5 changing variations to enhance the feeling of natural singing that is never exactly the same.
- 76 presets – 18 ensemble and 58 solo presets of different articulations.
- Range – two octaves for each preset. Men – E2-E4, women – E3-E5).
- Voices were recorded in a studio, keeping the sound pure. You can add your favorite reverb, other preferred effects or use pre-configured KONTAKT effects.
- Library contains 9500 samples (24 bit 44100 Hz .aiff). Uncompressed size is 6.52 GB.
- Dedicated to creative music and soundtrack producers, who need to add vocals with “public” character to their compositions.
Vocalotheque is available in EXS24 and KONTAKT (version 4.2 or later) formats, priced at the introductory price of 99 EUR until May 15, 2011 (regular price 139 EUR).
More information: Soundprovocation