Sounds And Effects Ocarinas and Clay Flutes, sample library for Kontakt and Reason
Sounds And Effects has announced the release of Ocarinas and Clay Flutes, a sample library for Kontakt and Reason including the haunting sounds of the native American flutes of north and central America.
Sounds And Effects presents Ocarinas and Clay Flutes which includes native clay flutes and ocarinas of the Americas, played so that it’s easy to create sweet or sorrowful or strange and haunting melodic lines, breathy, wailing overblown screeches, weird nose blown flute tones, or odd microtonal trills and bird calls.
Ocarinas and Clay Flutes features
- Four different clay flutes and three ocarinas, played so that they create sweet or sorrowful, straight simple notes, or vibrato, wild calls, screeches, tonal or microtonal trills, or fanciful bird calls.
- The samples are presented with lots of velocity switches, or mod wheel controller fades, so that a straight note can easily become a 1/2 step breathy slide up or down, a nasty screech, a wild haunting trill, or fade into fully overblown.
- 200 MB content, 24bit/44.1kHz.
- 35 Combinator presets and 198 NN-XT presets for Reason.
- 4 Banks and 186 Presets for Kontakt.
Ocarinas and Clay Flutes is available to purchase for $49.95 USD.
More information: Sounds And Effects