Igor Vasiliev of iMusicAlbum has released version 1.6 of SoundScaper, an experimental sound mini lab for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas.
With this application you can easily experiment with creating new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples.
For sound designers and those interested in creating ambient or experimental electronic music, with filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, you can create excellent soundscapes, textures and drones for your music or for movie soundtrack or entertainment apps and games.
With complete MIDI control this application is very comfortable to use for real-time sound creation and at live performance.
Changes in SoundScaper v1.6
- Added new samples in built-in library.
- Supported Dropbox service for download / upload.
- Supported IAA MIDI and transport controls.
- List of MIDI controls divided by categories.
- Direct, Pick-up and Scaling modes of MIDI faders.
- Sending states of buttons and faders to MIDI controller.
- Selecting 16 / 24 bits depth for internal recorder.
- Added option “Open in” for send file to other application.
- Added new options in application settings.
- Improved user interface for setting and description.
- Updated description of the application.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
SoundScaper for iOS is available for purchase for $8.99 USD.
More information: SoundScaper