Soundspectral has announced the release of MaxBwide, a sonic enhancing mastering VST plug-in for Windows.
Max B.Wide is using a sophisticated filter network to give a similar experience to a psychoacoustic model, without using any kind of psychoacoustic algorithm.
- Producing great response in the bass frequencies, and at the same time the control to compensate for the high frequencies that usually get lost when working in the lower frequency ranges.
- Simplicity is the key element of this mastering tool. With just a few controls, you are able to shape the sound exactly to your needs.
- Maximize the sound output level, not to an extreme, but to a useful and musical amount.
- Widen the mix and let the sound spread outside its stereo field.
- Included a brickwall limiter, to ensure that your output level never exceeds 0db.
MaxBwide is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for the introductory price of $69 USD / 49 EUR until January 15, 2010 (regular price $85 USD / 59 EUR).
More information: Soundspectral