Plugin Boutique has a new Show & Reveal video on Oracle Algoverb, the algorithmic reverb effect plugin from SoundSpot.
In the video, producer Joshua Casper takes as look at the plugin, with a full preset preview and explanation of all the user parameters.
Oracle Algoverb is a one stop shop for all your creative reverb needs and can be used on any sound source to great effect. From adding a sense of depth to piano melodies to making synthesised soundscapes sound huge, the Oracle has it covered.
- Intuitive, easy to navigate user interface.
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
- Stereo imaging controls for accurate placement in the stereo field.
- Analogue style compressor with visual waveform feedback.
- Bandpass filter to sculpt the sound and remove unwanted frequencies.
- LFO effect to create movement to the amplitude of the signal.
- Flanger effect to keep your reverbs interesting.
- Saturation effect to add warmth or distortion to the signal.
- Preset manager to save & share your own reverb designs.
The Oracle Algoverb is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX). It is on sale at Plugin Boutique at 80% off until October 3rd, priced at £25 GBP.