Soundtoys has announced the release of EchoBoy Jr., an analog echo modeler effect that features 7 iconic analog echo emulations in one easy-to-use plugin.
It’s what people love about EchoBoy – but junior. We’ve packed the quality, utility and flexibility that pros love about the original best-selling EchoBoy into a sleek new plug-in that’s quick and simple to use. Use EchoBoy Jr. to add the depth and space you want, using seven iconic analog echo emulations in one creative tool.
Behind EchoBoy Jr.’s streamlined controls are seven of our favorite, and the most desirable and iconic styles from EchoBoy.
Studio Tape: Modeled after the Ampex ATR-102.
Plex: Modeled after the classic EP-3 tape echo.
Space: Based on the RE-201 tape echo.
Cheap Tape: The sound of worn out tape.
Memory: Modeled after the classic bucket brigade echo pedal.
Ambient: Warm, diffuse, chorused echoes.
Transmitter: Resonant CB radio style.
EchoBoy Jr. features
- Get the sound of seven classic analog echo devices in one easy-to-use plug-in.
- Analog-style feedback with self-oscillation effects for trippy sci-fi takeoff and landing effects.
- Three stereo processing modes: Normal, Wide, and Ping-Pong.
- Change echo time with either analog “pitch glide”, or time-stretching sound effect.
- Dial in the perfect echo tone with saturation and low and high frequency equalization controls.
- Control echo time in musical units like ¼ note, ½ note, dotted, triplet, synchronized to host session tempo. Or go old-school and set times in milliseconds.
- Choose from a carefully curated set of presets for any style or instrument.
EchoBoy Jr. for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $49 USD (regular $99 USD), and it is free with a qualified purchase during the Soundtoys Holiday Special. Soundtoys 5 bundle owners will also receive a free copy of EchoBoy Jr.
Plugins and bundles are up to 25% off (including upgrades) during the sale.
The offer ends December 31st, 2016.