Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Spectralhead Audio releases SilverBox v1.0
- Authentic monophonic analog bassline emulation
- Easy-to-use interface
- Oscillator with saw/square waveforms
- 18 dB/oct. analog modeled multimode filter, lowpass/highpass/bandpass modes
- Sequencer with piano roll, accent & slide
- Variable pattern length (1-16)
- Advanced randomize functions
- 16x oversampled distortion with minimum aliasing (soft, hard clipping, soft foldback, hard foldback)
- Optimized DSP code using SIMD instructions
- Customizable MIDI CC automation
A demo of SilverBox with the following restrictions is available for download: Sound drops out every 45 seconds, the number of presets is limited to 16 and there’s a big ‘DEMO’ text in the sequencer.
Visit Spectralhead Audio for more information and audio examples.