Spectrasonics Stylus RMX, groove-based instrument updated to v1.9.4d
Spectrasonics has released version 1.9.4d of Stylus RMX, a groove-based virtual instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Stylus RMX is the first product to offer the combined power of Groove Control™ with Spectrasonics Advanced Groove Engine (S.A.G.E.™) technology giving users dramatic new control over groove production and performance.
Changes in Stylus RMX v1.9.4d
- Time Designer sequence display MIDI drop now working properly.
- Check marks fixed on Groove Lock menu.
- Right-click opens correct preset menus in FX racks in Pro Tools.
- ProVerb crash in large or lengthy sessions in 32-bit mode eliminated.
- Master level parameter MIDI Learn now restores properly.
- MIDI Learn temporary HTML file is now written to correct location.
- Problem using imported REX files on OSX with case-sensitive formatted volumes addressed.