Spectrasonics updates Omnisphere to v1.0.4f
Spectrasonics has released version 1.0.4f of Omnisphere, a versatile multi-timbral power synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Omnisphere v1.0.4f
- Improved arpeggiator performance.
- Fixes for the following:
- Multiple outputs sometimes generate noise in Cubase.
- Moving STEAM folder would break user tags.
- Parameter value display values for LFO Hz were incorrect.
- Effects would not always reset when resetting transport in Logic.
- Sample start envelope incorrect under some circumstances.
- Problem in Power Filter when used in multiple instances simultaneously.
Visit Spectrasonics for more information.