Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.8.2d
Spectrasonics has released version 1.8.2d of Stylus RMX, the groove-based virtual instrument plug-in for Macintosh and Windows.
Changes in Stylus RMX v1.8.2d
- Loading a MIDI learn template now clears current assignments.
- Improved timing precision in RTAS version when using very large audio buffer sizes.
- Changed Time Designer templates so they have an effect when non-Main edit group selected.
- Improved graphics performance with some video cards.
- Fixed Flame Distortion in 64 bit version of plug-in.
Visit Spectrasonics for more information.