Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.2d
Spectrasonics has released version 1.9.2d of Stylus RMX, a realtime groove module for Windows and Mac.
Stylus RMX is the first product to offer the combined power of Groove Control™ with Spectrasonics Advanced Groove Engine (S.A.G.E.™) technology giving users dramatic new control over groove production and performance.
Fixed in Stylus RMX v1.9.2d
- Prompt for SAGE folder when the alias present would not work.
- Problems with power filter and flame effect.
- Kit mode not working in some cases in 64 bit version on Mac.
- Knob mode was incorrectly set to circular on Pro Tools.
- Ctrl-click on Mac not emulating right-click.
NOTE: This version requires a minimum of Mac OS X 10.5 on the Mac. When using the Audio Unit, your host must be capable of supporting Cocoa plug-ins.