Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.7.1e
Spectrasonics has released version 1.7.1e of Stylus RMX, the groove-based virtual instrument plug-in for Macintosh and Windows.
Changes in Stylus RMX v1.7.1e
- Automatic creation of SAGE shortcut doesn’t perform validation on SAGE folder.
- Sync-to-host initially plays out of sync from bar 1/beat 1 in Cubase.
- Auditioning grooves with sync-to-host on but transport stopped sometimes play out of sync.
- Phew and Phar grooves in Example Groove Menus/Classic Stylus Groove Menu 1 cause crash.
- Automating certain parameters causes graphics artifacts in some hosts.
- Mixer page doesn’t update mute display properly when restoring a song which has solo on.
- Including tempo in midi causes problems on some hosts.
Visit Spectrasonics for more information.