Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.7.2f
Spectrasonics has released version 1.7.1f of Stylus RMX, the groove-based virtual instrument plug-in for Macintosh and Windows.
Changes in Stylus RMX v1.7.1f
- Improved groove menu loading performance and fixed the following problems:
- In Logic and Live, when using host sync mode, the first beat sometimes doesn’t play at the beginning of playback.
- In Energy XT, grooves sometimes don’t sync properly when transport is stopped at certain points in the song.
- With unusual grooves which only have a small number of slices, changing the time signature sometimes leads to incorrect results.
- Grooves with & character in name would not load properly.
- Chaos export would not work on some systems.
- In Cubase, when using large audio buffer sizes, playback sync would be briefly incorrect at beginning of song
- Using host sync for a part while simultaneously sending midi to the same part in slice mode could interfere with the sync.
Visit Spectrasonics for more information.