Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.8.1d
Spectrasonics has released version 1.8.1d of Stylus RMX, the groove-based virtual instrument plug-in for Macintosh and Windows.
Changes in Stylus RMX v1.8.1d
- Clear All not working properly with parameter automation.
- Swing, strength, and simplify not automatable.
- Stylus window must remain open for automation to work in Pro Tools.
- Graphics problems on occasion when scaling Time page display.
- LFO random shape not working properly.
- Kit mode edit group names displayed in multi mode.
- Host sync not working in some cases with Pro Tools.
- Windows SAGE Converter was using incorrect SAGE folder location.
Visit Spectrasonics for more information.
112 dB releases Redline Reverb