Spectrasonics has released version 1.4 of bass instrument Trilian, and version 1.5.5 of Omnisphere, its flagship synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Trilian v1.4
- New 5-Column Browser view displays more sound categories and attributes simultaneously.
- New “Recent User” Browser sorting option for User Patches.
- User-assignable Legato Interval rule added in Soundsource Zoom.
- ‘Clone Part 1’ feature added for use with multichannel MIDI controllers.
- New “Clone Part 1 MIDI Controls and Make Omni” MIDI Learn function.
- Added support for Polyphonic Aftertouch.
- Modulation Envelope points can be key-command snapped to semitone when modulating pitch.
- Independent modulation options added for Harmonia Levels/Fine Tuning.
- “Reset Factory defaults and preferences” feature added to Utility menu.
- Numerous compatibility, performance and support improvements.
Changes in Omnisphere v1.5.5
- Dialog to select missing STEAM folder doesn’t work.
- Right click Reset to Default Value doesn’t record as automation.
- Folder name case sensitivity problem with RTAS version on OSX.
- “Most Recent” Browser sorting option should be named “Recent User”.
- Server Mode initially produces no sound on some occasions.
The updates are now available for registered users.
More information: Spectrasonics