SPL releases DrumXchanger
Sound Performance Lab has announced the release of DrumXchanger, a drum replacement plug-in for Windows and Mac.
You guessed it: the DrumXchanger replaces drum sounds. What’s more surprising: based upon our proprietary Transient Designer technology, it can replace drum sounds irrespective of their level.
- Dual threshold technology doubles replacement safety.
- Two Transient Designer processing stages included.
- One original Transient Designer plug-in included for free.
- 1 GB sample library with 4 drum kits.
- SPLX File Editor for creation of new drum kits.
- WAV and AIFF import.
- Phase-accurate sample replacement.
- Ducking function.
- High and low pass filters.
- Real-time pitch shifting +/- one octave.
- Delay control for precise placement.
- MIDI capabilities (in/out) under way.
DrumXchanger is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for the introductory price of 249 EUR (regular price 336 EUR). An upgrade launch offer is available to all owners of the Transient Designer plug-in (including the UAD version) for 149 EUR. All prices exclude taxes and are only valid during the launch period which ends May 20, 2010.