SPL releases TwinTube
SPL has released TwinTube, the third in the Analog Code series plug-ins.
As with all Analog Code plug-ins, the TwinTube plug-in is modeled after an SPL analog hardware processors. In this case the TwinTube processor of SPL’s RackPack modular system has been the paragon. The TwinTube combines the two main artifacts that can be produced with tubes: harmonics and saturation effects.
Our programmers did a great job in creating a very good sounding tube simulation. The special qualities of the analog TwinTube are in enhancing in fact nearly any signal with the classic analog sound attributes. Now we can fully transfer those amazing results to the digital domain. And where could the warm, transparent and smooth sound of analog tube and coil filtering make more sense than in DAW productions?
Analog Code TwinTube features
- SPL modeled plug-in version of a world-class tube effect processor, the TwinTube for saturation and harmonics processing.
- Tube saturation effects can be compared to the benefits from tape saturation.
- SATURATION for more warmth, loudness, subtle to heavy harmonic distortions.
- HARMONICS for more presence, clarity without boosting levels; puts signals in front of a mix.
- Versatile processor for all sorts of signals and sounds, excellent for vocals, acoustic guitars, drums, brass …
TwinTube Analog Code is available now in native formats for Windows and Mac (VST, AU, RTAS and TDM formats) with an MSRP of 200 EUR (+VAT where applicable).
Visit Sound Performance Lab for more information.
Shuriken releases CopyShop2