Splice has announced the release of version 2 of Splice Studio, the online service that allows producers to easily collaborate with friends around the world while also backing up their music projects using our free and unlimited storage.
We’re proud to announce the release of Splice Studio v2, now offering major workflow enhancements that help you better connect your studio with the Splice cloud and keep even better track of how your music projects evolve over time.
Changes in Splice Studio v2
- New and Improved Timeline:
- Splice Studio syncs every project save with the Splice Cloud.
- Previous versions are always kept within easy reach.
- View and comment on the DNA of your music projects right from the timeline.
- Everyone involved is kept in sync with the very latest notes and project revisions.
- Everything is available right from your browser or mobile device.
- No need to open the full project until you’re ready to get to work.
- Audio-Only Projects:
- Collaborators can share their contributions to the project without having to worry about plug-in availability, regardless of what DAW they use.
- Audio stems can be uploaded to a project for compatibility and flexibility. Upload the exported audio tracks and and a user can be good to go.
Splice Studio v2 is now available to registered Splice users.
More information: Splice