SIR Audio Tools has released version 1.3 of StandardCLIP, a clipper effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
You can use StandardCLIP as a dynamic tool to increase the volume or as an effect to add odd harmonics to your signal. StandardCLIP offers high quality oversampling up to the factor 256 and a large variety of options.
Changes in StandardCLIP v1.3
- New maximum Peak & RMS displays (reset via mouse-click).
- RMS Full Scale Sine (+3dB) Option.
- The output preview waveform includes now the pre-reduction level (red), relative to the output-level, to show the amount of reduction.
- Half-waveform view mode for more precise adjustment.
- New clip mode “Ratio 2:1”.
- Minor bug fixes.
StandardCLIP (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 19 EUR/$25 USD. The update is free of charge for StandardCLIP licensees.