Stanton introduces RM.416 Rackmount Mixer
Stanton has introduced the RM.416, a mixer for the demanding mobile or club DJ featuring a vast array of traditional/USB channels & connectivity for DJing or recording in real-time.
The RM.416 is the latest in Stanton’s RM (Rack Mount) series of mixers. Stanton, an industry leader in the design and manufacture of professional audio products for DJs, has created an exceptional mixer for the most demanding mobile or club DJ. With four channels coupled with two microphone channels—in addition to a vast array of traditional connectivity—the RM.416 features a USB connection for either playing music from your favorite application or recording your mix in real-time.
Additionally, the RM.416 offers a subwoofer output with built-in crossover control, minimizing the need for an external crossover while maintaining the ability to adjust the output to perfectly match your sound system. All of these features are packed into a 4-space rack unit with a rugged metal inner chassis ensuring that the components are protected from damage and assuring a long product life.
- 4 Channel 19” rackmount mixer.
- Soft power on/off for silent operation.
- 2 Front panel microphone inputs with Gain and 3-band EQ.
- USB connection for recording to or playback from a computer.
- 3 Band EQ per channel (-26 dB to +10 dB).
- Subwoofer output with gain and crossover (40Hz-200Hz) control.
- VCA crossfader reduces noise and improves life of fader.
- User replaceable crossfader and linefaders.
- Balanced XLR master output with trim control.
- Balanced p” zone output (Booth/Aux out).
- 3 Microphone, 8 stereo line, and 3 stereo phono/line switchable inputs.
- Talkover control for front panel microphone inputs.
- A / B / Bypass crossfader assign per channel.
- Signal indicator for each channel.
- 10 segment LED metering for master output.
- Versatile cueing section with cue/master mix control.
- Illuminated CUE and Fader Start buttons.
- Unbalanced Stereo RCA record output.
- Internal power supply (AC 110-240V switchable).
- Fader start control for triggering external CD players with crossfader.
- Mono / Stereo switch for master output.