Stanton intros Stanton Control System 4DJ
Stanton has introduced the Stanton Control System®4DJ (SCS.4DJ), a fully integrated digital DJ MixStation.
Immediately upon seeing it in action, it is very apparent something is missing: the laptop! Taking a fresh design approach – the SCS.4DJ was designed with a powerful internal processor that makes fully standalone operation a reality. All users have to do is add their own music and they’ll be ready to go.
- Ability to play and mix two tracks directly from the majority of mass storage devices.
- Automatic Tempo and beat grid calculation allowing tracks to be synchronized quickly.
- 4.3 ” high resolution widescreen LCD with dual frequency dependant color waveform displays, makes visual beat matching easy.
- Comprehensive Browse, Search and Sort capabilities presented in a simple and intuitive user interface.
- 8 x “Soft” buttons allowing direct access to features, functionality and navigation.
- 4 x “Direct Access” illuminated buttons, with a navigation section.
- Dual high-resolution 4.75″ touch-sensitive weighted platters, utilizing a high resolution scratch algorithm.
- Dual built in effects unit functionality with full beat synchronization.
- Record your mixes directly to WAV format files for sharing or distribution while you play.
- Auto-DJ mode will mix your playlists automatically using the calculated beat grids.
- Microphone input with high-headroom and low noise performance.
- 60mm Pitch control, with pitch bend buttons and high quality keylock performance.
- Multiple USB Connections (1 x Top, 1 x Rear, 2 x Base plus host connection for MIDI Controller mode).
- Transport controls featuring PLAY/PAUSE, CUE, SYNC and TAP tempo.
- 1/4″ Balanced TRS and Unbalanced RCA outputs, dual headphone outputs.
- Internal Media Bay compartment for placement and connectivity of media storage devices.
- Fully capable MIDI controller functionality.