PolygonSheep has released Stealth Delay, a professional stereo delay plugin featuring a multitude of high quality effects and filters.
Stealth Delay is an extremely versatile delay and effects plugin, yet it maintains a simple control flow and an easy to learn layout.
Stealth Delay can replace numerous plugins by allowing you to use just the delay section, the effects section, or the modulation section individually, or any combination of sections together.
Stealth Delay features
- Stereo, Mid/Side, & Ping-Pong delay modes.
- Linked or independent left / right delay amounts.
- Sync left / right delay amounts to your DAW’s tempo.
- Linked or independent left / right feedback amounts.
- Independent HP and LP filters in feedback loop.
- Five audio effects – diffusion, overdrive, ducking, reverse, and gate.
- Six modulation effects – LPF, HPF, Notch Filter, Phaser, Chorus, and Volume.
- Four LFO wave shapes to control modulation effects.
- All filters are ZDF (zero delay feedback) SVFs (state variable filters).
- Resonance adjust for LPF & HPF modulation.
- Bandwidth adjust for Notch filter modulation.
- Modulation effects can be added premix (wet signal only) or postmix (dry and wet combined signal).
- Sync LFO rate to your DAW’s tempo.
- Sleep mode preserves CPU when no signal is detected.
- A / B comparison testing.
- Global bypass.
- Separate Input and Output gain / attenuation.
- Presets manager.
- Mouse over tool tips.
- Twelve color schemes.
- Gamma adjust.
- Resizable GUI (retina screen & 4K friendly).
Stealth Delay for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $29.95 USD (regular $39.95 USD).
More information: PolygonSheep