Steinberg has announced Cubase 5, the latest version of this advanced music production system.
Cubase 5 comes with fully integrated new tools for working with loops, beats and vocals, such as LoopMash and VariAudio, combining with new composition features and the first VST3 convolution reverb to take musical creativity to new heights. With stunning innovations and additional enhancements that boost productivity and performance, Cubase 5 represents the absolute cutting edge in digital audio workstations.
New in Cubase 5
- Beat Design and Loop Mangling — outstanding new tools for creating beats, generating exciting new rhythms and working with loops.
- Vocal Editing and Pitch Correction — an amazing new toolset for perhaps the most important element in any song: the vocals.
- New Dimensions for Your Mix — numerous new features that will help you bring new depth to your mix — in more ways than one.
- Express Creative Visions — even more creative compositional tools.
- Next-Generation Performance and Faster Workflow — an array of additional new ways of working faster, with added performance that takes advantage of new technologies.
- Further Improvements and Added Value — redesigned and enhanced features plus many new handy tools and functions, making Cubase even more intuitive to use than ever before.
Cubase 5 and Cubase 5 Studio will be shipping in February for 599 EUR (Cubase 5, upgrade from Cubase 4 or SX3 is 199 EUR) and 399 EUR (Cubase Studio 5, upgrade from Cubase Studio 4 of SL3 is 129 EUR).
Visit Steinberg for more information.