Steinberg Cubasis gets Audiobus compatibility in v1.1
Steinberg has announced the release of version 1.1 of its Cubasis sequencer app for iOS.
“Cubasis 1.1 takes full advantage of the many music apps supporting Audiobus, resulting in a flexible and more powerful DAW for your iPad than before,” comments Carlos Mendoza Rohde, product marketing manager at Steinberg.
Audiobus allows multiple iOS apps to integrate seamlessly with Cubasis for audio input and processing in a single project.
“Cubasis now boasts one of the best implementations of Audiobus known to me,” adds Sebastian Dittmann from Audiobus.
Cubasis v1.1 features
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depending on the device used).
- Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic.
- Mixer with over 10 effect processors (insert and send effects).
- Over 300 MIDI and audio loops.
- Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads.
- Sample Editor and Key Editor.
- Export to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email.
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported.
- Sequence other Core MIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio.
- Import audio from your iTunes music library or using iTunes file sharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis.
- Audio mixdown and MIDI export.
- Audiobus support.
Cubasis is available as download through the App Store, priced at 44.99 EUR including German VAT.
Audio Damage releases Bitcom effect plugin