Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
Steinberg has released version 1.6 of Cubasis for iOS, a portable music production system.
Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in CD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection.
Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
Changes in Cubasis v1.6
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit).
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32-bit) independently of the project’s sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical outputs.
- Assignable metronome output and pan.
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider.
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones.
The Cubasis app is available from the Apple App Store for $49.99 USD. Previous customers can download the update free of charge.