Steinberg has announced the immediate availability of a trial version of its acclaimed Cubase 7 advanced music production system.
Cubase 7 Trial is a 30-day trial version, available as download from the Steinberg website and comprises all the features available in Cubase 7, the award-winning digital audio workstation released in December 2012.
Cubase 7 features
- State-of-the-art music production system used by thousands of professionals around the world.
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation.
- Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks .
- Superb composing, editing and mixing features with unparalleled multitrack editing and quantizing, take comping and automation tools.
- All-new MixConsole provides the ultimate mixing experience with unmatched flexibility and integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound.
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding virtual instruments with over 2,800 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE workstation, Padshop granular synth, Retrologue virtual analog synth, LoopMash 2 and the MPC-style Groove Agent ONE drum machine.
- Complete suite of 66 high-end audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors, including VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite, REVerence convolution reverb, Voxengo CurveEQ and many more.
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks and automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effect.
- Chord Track for easy chord management and re-harmonizing plus intelligent composing assistance for generating beautiful chord sequences.
- VST Expression 2 for unique instrument articulation management and expression control on single-note level .
- Professional music notation and score printing.
- MediaBay file and preset management system.
- Cross-platform 32/64-bit for Windows and Mac OS X.
The Cubase 7 trial version is now available to download for Windows and Mac. It requires the USB-eLicenser dongle.