Steinberg releases Cubase Elements 7
Steinberg has announced the release of Cubase Elements 7, the entry-level music production system for sound recording, editing and mixing, with many new features and enhancements that greatly expand on proven Cubase functionality.
Cubase Elements 7 is state-of-the art technology and quality provided in a moderately priced music production software that throws its doors wide open to the fascinating world of Cubase.
“Cubase Elements 7 is the choice for aspiring producers and musicians looking for a complete package which doesn’t break the bank while offering a whole lot of features right out of the box,” said Carlos Mendoza Rohde, product marketing manager at Steinberg.
After unveiling Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7 to great acclaim at the end of last year, Cubase Elements 7 now completes the latest Cubase range, offering new sounds, new effects and many other features that easily turn any Mac or Windows computer into a music production system.
New in Cubase Elements 7
- New MixConsole provides the ultimate mixing experience with 192 kHz support.
- Integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound.
- Global Chord Track to work with harmonies in a project context.
- Hermode tuning changes the intonation of your synthesized notes dynamically on the fly .
- VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite for studio-grade guitar tracks .
- FLAC lossless compression codec, ReWire for 64-bit environments and direct access to SoundCloud.
- ASIO-Guard provides intelligent dropout-prevention algorithms.
- Steinberg Hub provides video tutorials, support and product news.
Cubase Elements 7 is available to purchase for MSRP 99.99 EUR. The Cubase Elements 7 update from Cubase Elements 6 is MSRP 49.99 EUR. Prices including German VAT.
Customers who purchased a copy of Cubase Elements 6 from April 15, 2013, are entitled to the free Grace Period update to Cubase Elements 7.