Steinberg has announced the release of Nashville, a new expansion pack for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4.
Spanning over 7 GB of remarkable content, the Nashville drum kit boasts more than 8,000 samples that were recorded by Grammy-award-winning sound engineer Chad Carlson at the legendary Sound Emporium Studios in Nashville, Tennessee. Each instrument of the 13-piece Yamaha drum set was sampled in 16 velocities and five round robins, allowing Carlson to capture the natural sound and balance of the entire drum kit.
The 21 Styles included in Nashville cover a wide range of country music, reaching from soulful ballads to country-inflected R&B to lively country rock grooves.
Matthias Quellmann, Senior Marketing Manager at Steinberg, commented: “We at Steinberg are proud that we had the chance to work with such brilliant people in this amazing studio on this project. The result really speaks for itself.”
- Authentic drum kit dedicated to contemporary country music productions.
- Recorded by Grammy-award-winning sound engineer Chad Carlson at Sound Emporium Studios, Nashville TN, USA.
- 13 kit pieces recorded in over 8,000 samples and over 7 GB in total.
- 24-bit recordings with up to 16 velocities and 5 round robins.
- 4 ambient channels per instruments including overheads, room close, room far and roof.
- Additional trash mic channel for extra character.
- 21 Styles for classic, ’90s and contemporary country.
- Exclusive drum MIDI grooves played by Miles McPherson (Kelly Clarkson, Paramore).
- All Styles variable in complexity and intensity from within Groove Agent’s Style Player.
- Each Style includes several intros, fills and endings.
Nashville is available for purchase for 59.99 EUR incl. German VAT.