Steinberg releases WaveLab Studio 6
Steinberg has released WaveLab Studio 6, the audio editing and mastering suite that combines state-of-the-art audio technology from the award-winning WaveLab 6 with a streamlined workflow and a full complement of editing and mastering features targeted at project studios and aspiring musicians.
Wavelab Studio 6 basically is WaveLab’s little sister with a smaller but still very capable feature set. You can check the differences in the feature comparison chart.
- Sample accurate audio editor with crystal clear audio processing at up to 192 kHz and 32 bit floating point resolution
- Stereo and multi-channel non-destructive editing with versatile clip grouping over multiple lanes
- Video track for sample accurate alignment of audio and video
- Powerful real-time engine with integration of clip-based, track-based and global effect plug-ins
- Superior audio processors including DIRAC time stretch and pitch shift algorithms
- State-of-the-art audio plug-ins for EQ, Resampling, Declicking, Denoising and many more
- Redbook compatible PQ editing including Audio-in-Pause, CD-Text and track sheet export
- Extended audio file handling and manipulation system including files sizes > 2 GB
- Sonogram-style Spectrum View for quick overview of the frequency structure of the audio file with simultaneous aligned use of Wave- and Spectrum View
- Extremely versatile batch processing and scripting features
WaveLab Studio 6 ships for 299 EUR and registered users of Nuendo and Cubase SX, SL and SE can get a special deal for 169 EUR.
Visit Steinberg for more information.