Steinberg ships Nuendo SyncStation
Steinberg has announced it is shipping Nuendo SyncStation, an advanced SD/HD hardware synchronizer.
A solidly-built 19” rack mount unit houses the latest sync technology designed by industry legend Colin Broad to lock with complete reliability to video tape recorders, analog tape machines, other DAWs, house sync generators to name but a few.
Designed for but not restricted to operation with Steinberg’s Nuendo Advanced Audio Production System, Nuendo SyncStation supports an exhaustive list of standards and protocols, including MTC, LTC and MMC as well as VITC and Sony 9-pin via RS422, WordClock, HD/Tri-level sync, Black Burst and Varispeed operation over a huge array of Pull-up/Pull-down settings. Nuendo Sync Station also supports the sample-accurate VST System Link protocol over digital connections such as AES/EBU and S/PDIF. Uniquely, Nuendo SyncStation can offer extremely accurate sync using traditionally less accurate standards like MTC by referencing with sample-accuracy to each video frame.
Nuendo SyncStation features
- All important synchronization tasks are fulfilled within one unit.
- The world’s first sample accurate synchronizer in conjunction with VST System Link.
- Dedicated to Nuendo with a deep integration that ends up in an outstanding operation from within Nuendo.
- Designed and built by Colin Broad.
- Works with all DAWs (with some limitation), not just with Nuendo, even standalone operation is possible.
Nuendo SyncStation will begin shipping to selected Steinberg resellers at the end of January 2010, retailing for 2999 EUR / $2999.99 USD / £2608 GBP (Suggested Retail Price, pricing and exact time of availability may vary regionally).