Steinberg has released version 4.5 of Cubase and Cubase Studio, two music production systems for Windows and Mac.
With new integrative technologies, including full support for Steinberg’s new hardware and many under-the-hood enhancements, this update significantly enhances Cubase and adds more value to Steinberg’s music production system. Cubase 4.5 also includes the VST Sound Collection Vol. 1, offering 1.6 GB of first-class new sounds and instruments for Cubase.
Changes in Cubase / Cubase Studio 4.5
- Advanced Integration of Steinberg’s new hardware
- MR816 CSX and MR816 X Advanced Integration DSP Studio
- Steinberg CC121 Advanced Integration Controller
- Improved support of Yamaha Hardware (MOTIF-RACK XS / MOTIF XS6/7/8 integration).
- VST Sound™ – plug-ins and instruments from third party manufacturers can be directly integrated into MediaBay – the media management system used in Steinberg’s host applications. This integration makes the entire process of finding and working with any form of media file including audio, loops, VSTi presets, videos, MIDI parts and Track Presets, much faster and simpler.
- VST Sound Collection Vol. I – over 1.5 GB of new content, sounds and loops produced by top producers, including Yamaha, Sonic Reality and Big Fish Audio.
- Sequel 2 and Sequel Content Set support.
Visit Steinberg for more information.