Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.20
Steinberg has released version 7.5.20 of its Cubase and Cubase Artist music production software.
The update adds several improvements and resolves more than 60 issues in different areas of the applications.
The update is now available for download from the Steinberg website. For detailed information please view the corresponding version history on the download page.
Changes in Cubase v7.5.20
- TrackVersions: Delete Inactive TrackVersions.
- Control Room Improvements.
- Channel/track visibility: Key command for “Update configurations”.
- Steinberg Hub: Remove recent projects from list.
- Project window toolbar: Additional buttons.
- New Preference: Record-Enable allows MIDI Thru.
- New Preference: Colorize folder track controls only.
- Many issues resolved, check the version history for details.
The update is now available to download for Cubase and Cubase Artist users.