Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
Steinberg has released version 1.3 of its Cubasis for iPad music app.
Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. You can also open your Cubasis projects in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
Changes in Cubasis for iPad v1.3
- 2 new plug-ins: 4 band parametric StudioEQ and Brickwall limiter.
- Now you can use up to 4 inserts per track.
- FLAC file import and export.
- Cubasis can be set as an input and output simultaneously in Cubasis.
- CPU meter.
- Polyphony meter.
- MIDI panic button.
- Many user reported problems solved.
Cubasis for iPad costs $49.99 USD. Previous customers can download the update free of charge from the App Store.