After more than 3 years of development, Strezov Sampling has launched Rhodope 2, an ethnic Bulgarian choir library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Starting with WOTAN, the lowest and probably most powerful men choir ever sampled, FREYJA the first sampled choir to focus on the beauty of the female voice, and ÁRVA featuring a boys and girls choir, RHODOPE 2 gives you a real authentic ethnic Bulgarian choir at your fingertips! A breathtaking and unique voice timbre sampled the Strezov way for highest playability and expression without any compromises in sound.
Including the revolutionary Syllabuilder Engine (first introduced with WOTAN), True Polyphonic Legato as well as the brand new Agile Legato, which allows you to play polyphonic legato with every syllable inside the library, RHODOPE 2 benefits from every little secret discovered in a more than 4 years long journey which resulted in the most playable and realistic sounding choir libraries ever made.
Rhodope 2 features
- Authentic Ethnic Bulgarian choir recorded in Sofia Session Studio.
- Recorded “tutti” for a bigger sound.
- Polyphonic True Legato “Ah” and “Eh” patches.
- Agile Legato for 10 syllables in three different speeds.
- Special layer of ‘shake’ sustain singing for all patches.
- Cluster and FX patches.
- Additional content for whispers and shouts.
- Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples.
- 3 mic positions – Close, Decca, Hall + custom convolution reverb.
- The powerful Syllabuilder engine 3.0 with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow you to create your own sample content within Kontakt.
- Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager.
- Fully compatible with Wotan, Freyja and Árva.
- Integrated manual.
- Features the wonderful performance of Cosmic Voices, conducted by Vanya Moneva.
Rhodope 2 for Kontakt 5 or higher (full version) is available for the introductory price of $279 USD until May 22nd (regular $329 USD).