String Audio has announced the release of Alchemist Cinematic Textures & Impacts, two new cinematic instrument libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Alchemist Cinematic Textures & Impacts are two powerful tools for Kontakt to create deep and complex cinematic sounds.
Each instrument is composed of six layers.
The libraries feature several GB of sample material, giving you a lot of combinations and sound colors.
Alchemist Engine is divided into four sections: Main, Color, Motion and Effects.
Alchemist Cinematic Textures & Impacts features
- 18+GB of original sample material (7GB using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression).
- 3000+ high-quality samples.
- 250 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- 1.6GB of original sample material (full quality Wav files).
- 300+ high-quality samples.
- 151 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- 6 layers.
- Dedicated Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, envelope, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
- Dedicated Motion Engine: Arpeggiator, Pan and Amp LFO.
- Dedicated Color Engine: 65 convolution Impulse Responses, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Effect Engine: skreamer, lo-fi, chorus, tape saturation, delay, chorus and distortion (controlled by the modulation wheel.
Alchemist Cinematic Textures and Impacts for Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (full version) are available for purchase for $99 USD and $49 USD, respectively.
A bundle of both costs $119 USD, offering a 20% savings.