String Audio has updated its Dark Matter cinematic instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt to version 1.1.
Dark Matter is a powerful tool to create outstanding and complex cinematic sound textures.
Each instrument is composed of four layers.The library features more than 13GB of sample material using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression (more than 20GB not compressed), giving you a lot of combinations and sound colors. Use one of the pre-programmed instruments or use the powerful randomize function to create your own sounds.
Changes in Dark Matter v1.1
- Brand New Effect Engine in a separate page.
- Each Effect now feature 4 parameters (there were 3 in the previous version).
- Modified and improved Main Engine GUI.
- “Lock” function added to each of the 4 layers and to the convolution reverb sends. When activated prevent the randomise function to modify those parameters.
- In order to save CPU resources, the convolution reverb, when the send string is in the full white position (invisible), is bypassed.
Dark Matter for Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher is available for purchase for $99 USD. The update is free for all customers of the Dark Matter library.
More information: String Audio