Studio Devil releases Virtual Bass Amp Pro
Studio Devil has announced the release of Virtual Bass Amp Pro, a virtual bass amplifier and effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Studio Devil VBA Pro features
- 2 Discrete Channels each with independent compressor, gain, tone, and limiter controls modeled using Studio Devil’s patented digital vacuum tube modeling technology.
- A/B Switch and MIX Control to switch between channels or blend both channels together.
- Bi-Amp Mode with tunable crossover lets you send lows to one channel, highs to the other, and then process and mix them independently.
- Tube Preamp Controls: Dual tube preamps with Gain, Boost, Bass, Tunable Mids, and Treble controls that interact with your tone just like on real tube amps.
- Power Amp Limiters: Dual power amp limiters with Drive and Variable Clipping controls.
- Channel B Phase Switch lets you add or subtract harmonics and tone from your mix.
- 5 Cabinet Emulation Modes: 8×10, 4×10, 1×15, DI Emulator, and Bypass Modes featuring cabinet models from the Red Wire Impulses® collection.
- 12-Band Graphic EQ for precision tone sculpting.
- 2 Studio Quality Effects: Custom Bass Chorus and World-Class Reverb.
- Built-In Chromatic Tuner to stay in tune.
- Master Volume control.
- Import and Export Presets and Banks via XML files to share your tones with everyone via the Internet, email, and blogs.
Virtual Bass Pro is available to purchase for $99 USD. VBA and Amp Modeler Pro owners can upgrade/crossgrade for $59 USD.