Studiodevices announces VLX-1 reverb plugin
Studiodevices has announced the VLX-1, a reverb effect plug-in for Windows.
Our new reverberation plug-in VLX-1 was modeled after a well known and widely spread low-budget 9,5-inch reverberation unit produced in the late 80s and early 90s for small studios with limited budget. As most of these vintage devices, also the VLX-1 is a mono-to-stereo reverb and features the very same sound of the original unit using convolution processing.
The idea behind the VLX-1 is pure nostalgia and brings one of the formerly most used reverberation units inside the DAW-world. Many low-budget hit-productions around 1990 used exactly this sound for their very own special character. It also fits harmonically to the good old homerecording-style of sound.
- 12 reverb types with 16 reverb lengths each (192 Effects).
- Reverberation times from 100 ms to 50 seconds (!).
- PreDelay parameter.
- High frequency rolloff paramter.
- Nostalgic sound of the 80s and 90s.
- Modeled after the original device using convolution processing.
- Full multicore compatibility.
- Runs with latest VST-Bridge and JBridge on 64-Bit systems.
More information: Studiodevices