STW Audio releases Reflex Pro V2 multi effects delay plugin
STW Audio has released Reflex Pro V2, a 4 channel multi fx delay plugin for Windows.
REFLEX PRO V2 is the enhanced version of REFLEX Pro. It covers a wide range from generic delay up to spacy ambience, droning pads or even heavy distortion effects. Preconfigured intuitive and yet flexible and with countless routing and sound variations. A perfect companion for unique ambience effects.
Reflex Pro V2 features
- Two independant stereo delay paths with a predefeined feedback matrix or individual feedback options. A special LFO known from the REFLEX free ambience generator adds subtile modulation.
- NEW: Two filter sections including 16 single and 8 double filter types with selectable “hook points”.
- NEW: Two waveshaping sections featuring 7 shaping types from soft saturation to crushing Lofi sounds.
- One additional feedback loop with 4 routing types for dense reverb and feedback effects.
- 4 channel frequency shifter for unique flanging and frequency modulation sounds.
- Bandsplitter for easy frequency dependent processing.
- 4 LFO modulation sources with 46 waveforms 3 different play and many trigger modes. NEW: LFO depth and rate can be modulated!
- 2 Envelope followers driven by RMS detectors with 0/1 clipping settings.
- A panorama rotation algorithm for special rotating sounds beyond the possibilities of a standard L/R panning.
- NEW: Ambience section adding extra reverb with different routing options featuring very special soundscapes.
- Modulation of most parameters with six modulation sources.
- Free assignable Midi controllers.
- Comes with more than 220 inspiring presets.
Reflex Pro V2 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR until April 22, 2012 (regular 49 EUR). Prices incl. 19% VAT for EU customers.
Tambour musical game that requires rhythm