Subatomic Software releases Audulus for iPad—Modular synthesis app
Subatomic Software has released an iPad version of the Audulus modular synthesis software.
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance.
Audulus’s user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
Audulus for iPad features
- Fluid Vector Interface – smooth animated interaction.
- MIDI control – use your control surface or MIDI keyboard.
- Polyphony – process multiple voices.
- Diverse Nodes – from ADSR to ZeroCross.
- Patch Browser – quickly flip through your patches.
- 32-bit floating-point signal processing.
Audulus for iPad is available to purchase for the introductory price of $9.99 USD.
More information: Audulus
Roland introduces V-Guitar Twin Pedals