Subsonic Labs updates Wolfram multi-fx plugin to v1.1
Subsonic Labs has updated the Wolfram advanced sound manipulation device for Windows and Mac to version 1.1.
Get that vintage vibe with a modern twist – Delays, pitch shifting, distortion, chorusing, phasing, panning, filtering, cabinet emulation and all strange combinations in between. Do you need Wolfram today? Well, you will ask yourself why you didn’t buy it yesterday!
Subsonic Labs Wolfram audio demo.
Changes in Wolfram v1.1
- Added “Wolfram output” as a patchbay signal source.
- A menu called the “Side bar” has been added.
- The user’s guide can now be opened directly from the plugin.
- Patches can now be randomized.
- Knob behavior is now configurable.
- An optional audio meter is now available.
- The user interface can now be re-sized, from 50% to 300%.
- Some issues when using Sonar X1 (Windows) have been corrected.
- Some issues with the OS X installation files have been corrected.
- The Random 1/12 S pattern was not as smooth as it should be. Fixed.
- In rare cases, re-routing the signals could lead to a signal “getting lost”. Fixed.
Wolfram for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $80 USD.
More information: Subsonic Labs