Subsonic Labs Wolfram updated to v1.2
Subsonic Labs has updated its Wolfram multi-effect audio plugin for Windows and Mac to version 1.2.
Get that vintage vibe with a modern twist – Delays, pitch shifting, distortion, chorusing, phasing, panning, filtering, cabinet emulation and all strange combinations in between. Do you need Wolfram today? Well, you will ask yourself why you didn’t buy it yesterday!
Changes in Wolfram v1.2
- A dry/wet mix control has been added (also available as a modulation destination).
- A few long-running patterns have been added.
- Updates and a few additions to the presets.
- LED indicators for the LFOs have been added.
- OS X: Installer is now fully working with OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Windows: Reduced processor load due to code optimizations.
- Fixed: The disabled state of the plugin did in some scenarios not work properly.
- Fixed: Changing dials with the mouse wheel did not work.
Wolfram for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $80 USD incl. VAT.
More information: Subsonic Labs