Blinksonic° has announced the release of Substanz, a new 4-voice sample based groovebox and finger drumming platform for Native Instruments Reaktor 5 and 6.
SUBSTANZ concept provides a complete solution for switching between pre builded sequences and more lively performance with real time drum taps launched by an external midi devices.
With its wide flat design dashboard, all parameters are within a comprehensive workflow for creating a various range of beats and building modern rhythmic structures.
- 4 Sample Decks with pitch, decay, grain size, reverse mode, LP/HP Filter, panner.
- Launch samples with external midi or intern midi step sequencers.
- Switch easily between this 2 performance modes (manual tap or step seq).
- 4 banks of 41 prepared hybrid digital and vintage drum kits.
- Random mode with zone and range parameters for the selection of the waveform of each decks.
- « Global Pitch » and « Global Grain Speed » for modulating the 4 decks in real time.
- Pre mixer, mute track and FX send level.
- 4 x 16 steps sequencers, with time sync and direction selector. Set pitch per step, Adjust swing, start point and add some randomness to the loop.
- Add midi gate events over the sequencer in real time with the virtual pads (can be controlled with Midi).
- Quantize these events with the time sync selector for creating rolling drum effects.
- Quantize trigger.
- 25 effects : Distortion, Bit Reducer, Feedback, Gate, Autopan, UFO, Ring Modulator, Phaser, Flanger, Freq Modulator, Resonator, Vowe, Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Pitchshifter, Reverse, Scratch, Stutter, Looper, Delay, Reflection, Repeat, Reverb, Drop. All can be enable on the fly and adjust by 2 parameters.
- Fx modulation LFO for controlling the 2 fx parameters (X/Y).
- 3 band Equalizer.
- Spring reverb.
- Flat/pump crossfader. Kind of finalizer/limiter.
- Snapshot Arranger for building songs or more structured sequences.
- Intern BPM/Clock function with Divide button.
Substanz is available for purchase for 29.99 EUR.
More information: Blinksonic°