Sugar Audio has released version 3.2.2 of Oscarizor, a 2D/3D multi channel spectrum analyzer plugin for Windows and Mac. The new version comes with a native preset system with a bunch of included factory presets, quick save/load buttons, A/B comparison, flexible formants csv file output and a lot of tweaks and extensions.
Parallel waveform, spectrum & stereo field comparison in 2D and 3D using side-chaining and 255 send/receive channels (up to 10 channels parallel) is the power of Oscarizor Pro – especially the multi channel spectrum analyzer in VST / VST3 / AU and AAX variants.
Use DAW host synchronization to exacly compare waveforms. Nearly an unlimited count of instances inside your DAW projects is possible. Waveforms and spectrums are displayed with wonderful filled/lined graphics using blending, blending types, smoothing and antialiasing.
Choose from common colors to beautify your dB or amplitude scaled view. Use the custom UI coloration, free resizing capabilities and innovative control multi panel to optimize your workflow.
Changes in Oscarizor v3.2.2
- Preset manager with factory presets (Pro).
- Quick save/load presets (Free/Pro).
- A/B comparison (Free/Pro).
- Flexible FFT formants file output log (Pro).
- “Function” control always visible in AIO mode (Free/Pro).
- 3D line antialias and antialias is default (Pro).
- Font homogenized for Win and Mac (Free/Pro).
- Bugfixes & some minor visibility changes (Free/Pro).
Oscarizor Pro is available for purchase for 44.95 EUR / $49.95 USD (incl.VAT). The update is free for existing customers. A free version with limited features is available for download.